More Views

HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean™ Air Purifier - Medium AP-T30 - featuring UV-Cleaning Light technology to kill Germs, Bacteria and Viruses

Model: AP-T30WT

Availability: In stock

Ships in 1-2 business days ?

£199.99

• Suitable for medium-sized rooms up to 84M²/H / 888FT²/H

• True HEPA Filtration & Carbon Odour Filtration

• UV-C Light - Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses

• 4.8 Air Changes Per Hour

• Essential Oil Amroa Tray & 3 Oils Pads

• Nightlight - Display light turns off when in night mode

• Whisper Quiet Operation

• 3 Year Warranty

• Mains Powered

• Dimensions: L: 24.6cm x W: 24.6cm X H: 56.6cm

Features

With 360° True HEPA filtration that removes 99.97% of airborne bacteria and allergens, the 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier AP-T30 helps you and your family breathe easier at home. The Ture HEPA filtration system kill germs and viruses as small as 0.3 microns. With 3 speeds, a Night mode for uninterrupted use whilst you sleep and Replace Filter Indicators, you can rely on the 5 component parts within the purifier to leave you with a cleaner and fresher smelling home.

For A Cleaner & Purer Home Environment
A 360° True HEPA filtration system removes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens as small as 0.3 mircons. It also captures and removes pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and germs. UV-C light helps to kill germs, bacteria and viruses.

Convenient Replaceable HEPA Filter
HoMedics Air Purifier filters are removable, cleanable and replaceable. For optimum performance, we recommend HEPA filters to be replaced every 12 months.

True HEPA Filter
The best thing about True HEPA filters? They help your air stay fresher and cleaner for longer. HoMedics HEPA filter air purifiers help you breathe easier by removing up to 99.97% of airborne contaminants, from pet hair, allergens and pollen, to dust, smoke and unpleasant odours. Our models have an enhanced bacteria and virus killing UV-C feature – perfect for killing airborne germs and helping to keep you and your family safe.

Fill Your Space With Your Favourite Scents
The HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium includes an aroma tray with 3 essential oil pads. Use your favourite essential oils (not included) to deliver scent into the air.

Whisper Quiet Operation
Designed to fit neatly into your home, the HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium, runs discreetly in the background to create a cleaner environment thanks to the whisper quiet operation.

Breathe Easy
The HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium is a good fit for a room that is 84M²/H / 888FT²/H or smaller. Featuring a night light and an auto-off timer that allows you to choose between 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours means you can set it and forget it without fuss.

Key Features

Suitable for medium-sized rooms up to 84M²/H / 888FT²/H
True HEPA Filtration & Carbon Odour Filtration
UV-C Light - Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses *Shown by independent laboratory testing.
Pre-Filter - Captures larger particles, such as pet dander
4.8 Air Changes Per Hour
Essential Oil Amroa Tray & 3 Oils Pads
Nightlight - Display light turns off when in night mode
Replacement Filter Indicators
3 Speeds (Low, Medium, High)
Whisper Quiet Operation
3 Year Warranty
Mains Powered
Power Rating: 65W
Dimensions: L: 24.6cm x W: 24.6cm X H: 56.6cm

Customer Reviews
HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean™ Air Purifier - Medium AP-T30 - featuring UV-Cleaning Light technology to kill Germs, Bacteria and Viruses is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 56.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant From the day I plugged this machine in my home felt fresher. I have a dog who creates a lot of dust and it's amazed me how it's kept the levels down on my glass units. It's automatic sensor kicks in every time I cook and my home is so much fresher. I love using the ionizer before vacuuming and have looked up uv light on YouTube. Some countries are disinfecting their hospitals with uv light. Worth every penny in my opinion.
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant ! I have it for a couple of weeks now, and it does exactly what it says on the tin. The air quality is better, and in the first setting is very quite. Mine is in the living room, which is quite large, but so far is coping well. If I had to say anything negative, it would be in setting 3 it is a little on the loud side. Overall very pleased, and actually thinking of getting a second one.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to use This machine makes such a difference to the air quality, my sleep has improved greatly
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works very well, as described and easy to use. We have only had the purifier for a couple of weeks and so far has worked very well keeping pet allergies down effectively to a minimum and runs fairly quiet depending on selected speed. Also is easy to move round the house as desired and looks nice and takes up minimal room. Overall highly recommended product.
Date published: 2020-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quiet and effective Bought this for m 80 year old mother's flat to clear smoke. Effective and quiet. Easy to use. Very pleased
Date published: 2020-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect machine Bought the largest one of these last year, so impressed I have now bought the smallest one for my bedroom. Vital for me during summer months, when my cat moults badly and when the air becomes hot and dry. This results in months of coughing for me, and this machine has helped greatly to alleviate that.
Date published: 2019-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Air purifier This is a good air purifier a little bit load on top settings so I keep it on low all so a good price x
Date published: 2019-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works brilliant This dehumidifier is great works quite does the job let’s out pure pure fresh air has quite a selection for timing different speed levels kills all odours
Date published: 2019-10-29
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_56
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T30WT-GB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 128.87ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Q & A

Is this model good to use in a normal sized living room and bedroom? Or do you suggest another model? How long will the filter last

Asked by: MAG2020
Dear MAG2020, This air purifier is suitable for medium-sized rooms up to 17.2 m² / 186 ft². The 360 True HEPA Filter should be replaced every 12 months for optimal performance. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Answered by: Homedics Customer Service
Date published: 2020-03-27

Hi, I am looking for a air purifier and humidifier as well. Does it have humidifier system? I have very bad symptom about sinus.  Thanks. 

Asked by: Uyen
Dear Uyen, Unfortunately we sell only purifiers and no humidifiers. Kind regards, HoMedics Team
Date published: 2020-03-26

Does it work with smart plugs?

Asked by: Dora 2006
Dear Dora 2006, Thank you for your question. Please note that if you turn the smart plug on and air purifier itself on, then the smart plug off and back on again at the wall, the air purifier will not automatically come back on again. You will need to do turn the air purifier manually. Kind regards, Team Homedics

I need new filters for AP-T40WT-GB

Asked by: Anonymous
Dear Johnarcher, Please find the below link in order to buy a replacement 360 Degree HEPA filter for your air purifier, model AP-T40WT: https://www.homedics.co.uk/totalclean-replacement-360-degree-true-hepa-filter.html Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2020-03-23

Does the AP-T40 air purifier contain an active carbon filter?

Asked by: Raphael
Dear Raphael, Yes, all in one HEPA Filter, that not only removes up to 99.97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns but also comes with a built-in pre-filter and carbon odor filtration system: https://www.homedics.co.uk/totalclean-replacement-360-degree-true-hepa-filter.html Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2020-03-20

Would this be suitable for a double bedroom

Asked by: Me and my dog
Dear Me and my dog, When you are shopping for an air purifier, we recommend that you compare the CADR numbers. First, look at suggested room size. Then refer to the tobacco smoke, dust and pollen Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers. The higher the numbers, the faster the unit filters the air. Individual situations and needs may vary, so we make certain that we test individually for the most common sources of indoor air pollution (tobacco smoke, dust and pollen) and get individual CADR ratings for each. For example, the HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean™ Air Purifier AP-T20 Small, model AP-T20WT-GB has the following Cadr Ratings: Tobacco Smoke: 187. Dust: 158. Pollen: 155. Combined: 500. Room size: 15.8 m²/170 ft² Volume of the air: 75.8m²/h / 816ft²/h As a general rule, higher Clean Air Delivery Rates provide improved performance in all room sizes. Please note, portable air purifiers will be much more effective in rooms where all the doors and windows are closed. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2020-03-16

Which air purifier should I buy for a large living room, circa 40-50 m2?

Asked by: Melani
Dear Melani, Please note that you may need to buy at least two air purifiers. For example the "5 in 1 TotalClean™ Air Purifier", model AP-T40 Large, one of the most powerful we have, is suitable for large-sized rooms up to 22.8 m² / 246 ft². We would also recommend that you compare the CADR numbers. We refer to the tobacco smoke, dust and pollen Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers. The higher the numbers, the faster the unit filters the air. Individual situations and needs may vary, so we make certain that we test individually for the most common sources of indoor air pollution (tobacco smoke, dust and pollen) and get individual CADR ratings for each. The 5 in 1 TotalClean™ Air Purifier AP-T40 Large has the following Cadr Ratings: Tobacco Smoke: 270; Dust: 282; Pollen: 275; Combined: 827 As a general rule, higher Clean Air Delivery Rates provide improved performance in all room sizes. Please note, portable air purifiers will be much more effective in rooms where all the doors and windows are closed. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2020-03-13

Hi, we've just replaced our filter but the little red exclamation mark light is still flashing? Can you advise us if there's anything else we need to do please? Thank you.

Asked by: Kryding
Dear Kryding, If the replace filter light remains lit after filter replacement, that is because the replace filter indicator needs to be reset. Please press and hold the ioniser button for 3 seconds until the replace filter light turns off. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2020-03-05
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_41
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T30WT-GB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 14.44ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
Support

Online Support Information