More Views

HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean™ Air Purifier - Medium AP-T30 - featuring UV-Cleaning Light technology to kill Germs, Bacteria and Viruses

Model: AP-T30WT-GB

Availability: In stock

Ships in 1-2 business days ?

£199.99

• Suitable for medium-sized rooms up to 84M²/H / 888FT²/H

• True HEPA Filtration & Carbon Odour Filtration

• UV-C Light - Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses

• ECARF Quality Seal

• 4.8 Air Changes Per Hour

• Essential Oil Aroma Tray & 3 Oils Pads

• Nightlight - Display light turns off when in night mode

• Whisper Quiet Operation

• 3 Year Warranty

• Mains Powered

• Dimensions: L: 24.6cm x W: 24.6cm X H: 56.6cm

Features

With 360° True HEPA filtration that removes 99.97% of airborne bacteria and allergens, the 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier AP-T30 helps you and your family breathe easier at home. The Ture HEPA filtration system kill germs and viruses as small as 0.3 microns. With 3 speeds, a Night mode for uninterrupted use whilst you sleep and Replace Filter Indicators, you can rely on the 5 component parts within the purifier to leave you with a cleaner and fresher smelling home.

For A Cleaner & Purer Home Environment
A 360° True HEPA filtration system removes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens as small as 0.3 mircons. It also captures and removes pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and germs. UV-C light helps to kill germs, bacteria and viruses.

Convenient Replaceable HEPA Filter
HoMedics Air Purifier filters are removable, cleanable and replaceable. For optimum performance, we recommend HEPA filters to be replaced every 12 months.

True HEPA Filter
The best thing about True HEPA filters? They help your air stay fresher and cleaner for longer. HoMedics HEPA filter air purifiers help you breathe easier by removing up to 99.97% of airborne contaminants, from pet hair, allergens and pollen, to dust, smoke and unpleasant odours. Our models have an enhanced bacteria and virus killing UV-C feature – perfect for killing airborne germs and helping to keep you and your family safe.

Fill Your Space With Your Favourite Scents
The HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium includes an aroma tray with 3 essential oil pads. Use your favourite essential oils (not included) to deliver scent into the air.

Whisper Quiet Operation
Designed to fit neatly into your home, the HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium, runs discreetly in the background to create a cleaner environment thanks to the whisper quiet operation.

Breathe Easy
The HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium is a good fit for a room that is 84M²/H / 888FT²/H or smaller. Featuring a night light and an auto-off timer that allows you to choose between 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours means you can set it and forget it without fuss.

Key Features

Suitable for medium-sized rooms up to 84M²/H / 888FT²/H
True HEPA Filtration & Carbon Odour Filtration
UV-C Light - Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses *Shown by independent laboratory testing.
Pre-Filter - Captures larger particles, such as pet dander
4.8 Air Changes Per Hour
Essential Oil Aroma Tray & 3 Oils Pads
Nightlight - Display light turns off when in night mode
Replacement Filter Indicators
3 Speeds (Low, Medium, High)
Whisper Quiet Operation
3 Year Warranty
Mains Powered
Power Rating: 65W
Dimensions: L: 24.6cm x W: 24.6cm X H: 56.6cm

Customer Reviews
HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean™ Air Purifier - Medium AP-T30 - featuring UV-Cleaning Light technology to kill Germs, Bacteria and Viruses is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 119.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent quality and value I bought this a week ago as I have severe hay fever and I was finding it difficult to sleep some nights. The air seems to smell 'fresher' now and I am sleeping much better. The unit is quite large but not heavy so it can be easily moved from room to room if necessary. It is really good quality and has 3 speed settings. The low setting is very quiet, and although you can hear it, you can easily get to sleep. The blue lights look great but can be switched off completely at night if desired. There is also a timer so you can have the unit on for say 2 hours when you go to bed then it will switch itself off automatically. It also cools the room down too, not sure if it is meant to but it does.
Date published: 2020-07-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product Purchased the Homedics air purifier for my son who was suffering with bad allergys. He is now allergy free thanks to the purer air in our home. Would definately recommend :)
Date published: 2020-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Helps with my hayfever I bought this to try and alleviate my hayfever symptoms. I keep it on overnight in the bedroom and have found I'm getting great sleeps, and able to breath... It also has a place to put essential oils in, so makes the room smell gorgeous, bouns! I have it on the low setting ovenight and it makes a gental humm, dosent bother me, but may others. Love it!
Date published: 2020-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product Highly recommend this product. I’ve been looking for a good air purifier for couple of months now, glad I bought this. Air is cleaner now what a big difference, helps my son from his hay fever he can sleep better now.
Date published: 2020-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT SERVICE AND EQUIPMENT The purifier was delivered in three days, excellent packaging. The machine is smart to look at, clean lines & functional. The instruction booklet is in clear precise English. The machine is easy to operate, and works well. My wife who has allergies noticed a difference on the first day of operation
Date published: 2020-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great fearures! I bought it a week ago and I'm so happy with the product. I can use my essentials oil in a little pad and it keep the area with an amazing smell.
Date published: 2020-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Job done I've had this purifier for two weeks now and I must honestly say sleeping has been a pleasure. After having difficulty in sleeping suffering a blocked nose and having to constantly wake up, I find I'm able to sleep soooooo much better.
Date published: 2020-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best purchase ever! Absolutely love our air purifier. Me, my partner and child are all having the best nights sleeps in the freshest of air. All hay fever symptoms have disappeared and the difference is amazing. It’s on whenever we’re home. Noise wise, we find the medium setting is perfectly acceptable for getting to sleep and the lowest setting we barely notice it is on. Going to be getting them for every room!
Date published: 2020-06-18
  • y_2020, m_7, d_11, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_119
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T30WT-GB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 3.97ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Q & A

Is this safe for dogs? More specifically, with Ioniser and UV-C turned on. Isn't ozone toxic to animals? Can't find a clear answer on this

Asked by: YaBoiKSIOlijedeBT
Dear YaBoiKSIOlijedeBT, We can confirm that the Ioniser and UV-C lights are not are dangerous for dogs as they do not produce any measurable ozone. However, we should always exercise caution when using essential oils around our pets. Keep all essential oil and aromatherapy products (like diffusers) out of reach of pets. Keep open bottles away from pets to avoid internal consumption. We do not recommend the topical use of essential oils on pets, as they have a strong sense of smell and cannot get rid of the oil if they do not like it or if it is disturbing them. When diffusing essential oils around pets, always diffuse in a well-ventilated area and leave an option for them to remove themselves from the space, such as leaving a door open. Every animal is different, so carefully observe how each animal responds when introducing an essential oil for the first time. Kind Regards, The HoMedics team
Answered by: HoMedics
Date published: 2020-07-09

what is the wavelength of the UVC lamp used and the irradiance (w/m2)?

Asked by: Bill Habib
Thank you for your question. The UV-C wavelength range is 100 nm - 280 nm. "UV-Clean sanitizers have a custom LED module that produces a radiant value designed to kill germs on consumer products.
Answered by: Consumer Relations
Date published: 2020-07-07

Can you please advise if the energy rating of running 24 hrs

Asked by: Kazer32
Dear Kazer32, The purifier draws a maximum of 37 Watts. Therefore based on an average cost of 17.78p/KWh, to run this product at maximum power 24hrs/day it would cost 15.8p per day to run or 0.66p/hour. Kind Regards, The HoMedics team
Date published: 2020-07-06

What does 109M2/H mean?

Asked by: Janles
Dear Janles, This model will clean 109 meters squares of air per hour, based on an average height of 2.5 meters. Kind Regards, The HoMedics team
Date published: 2020-06-24

Is there a romote control along or is it just manual workings

Asked by: Jim2349
Dear Jim2349, There is no remote control for this model, there is simply the buttons on the unit. Kind Regards, The HoMedics team
Date published: 2020-06-23

Is this air purifier suitable for a room 14 foot by 11 foot I think I've worked it out that it would be but thought best to check

Asked by: Jo11
Dear Jo11, This air purifier is suitable for small-sized rooms up to 15.8 m²/170 ft². The volume of air is 75.8m²/h / 816ft²/h. The purifying area is stated in m2/h based upon a standard ceiling height of 2.43m (8 foot). You would just need to multiply by the room height that the figure is based on. We do not display the figure in metres cubed but this figure can be calculated for any of air purifiers using the room height that we base our calculations on. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Answered by: Homedics Customer Service
Date published: 2020-06-18

Can you advise the grade of these hepa filters please  Are they H13-H14?

Asked by: Heal
Dear Heal, These would be classed as "HEPA class H14" as they have an efficiency of 99.975% or greater. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2020-06-17

I understand this item is described as Whisper quiet but what is the actual noise level in decibels?

Asked by: fernendo
Dear fernendo, The decibels are: ≤ 45dBA @ 1M on low and ≤ 65 dBA @ 1M on all other settings. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2020-06-16
  • y_2020, m_7, d_12, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_68
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T30WT-GB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6.77ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
Support

Online Support Information

You may also like these products