With a 360° HEPA filtration that removes 99.97% of airborne bacteria and allergens, the HoMedics Professional HEPA Air Purifier helps you and your family breathe easier at home. Not only does the HEPA filtration system kill germs and viruses as small as 0.3 microns but it removes odours as it works and lasts 5 times as longer than a conventional filter.
Slimline & Discreet
Designed to fit neatly into your home, the HoMedics Totalclean Air Purifier AP15 works to filter bacteria & other common allergen particles through the professional HEPA filter so you can breathe easier.
Easy Read Display & Manual Controls
HoMedics Air Purifier filters are removable, cleanable and replaceable. For optimum performance, we recommend HEPA filters to be replaced every 18 months.
Remove Up To 99.97% Of Allergens
You can control the speed at which the air in your room is filtered. Simply switch between levels low-high to control the airflow. The filter check monitor will also keep you updated on the health of your filter.
- True HEPA Filtration
- Removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles
- Carbon odour filter
- Nightlight –display light turns off when in night mode
- Replace Filter Indicators
- 3 Speeds -Low/Medium/High
- Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses
- Customer ReviewsHoMedics Totalclean Air Purifier AP15 is rated out of 5 by 16.Rated 4 out of 5 by lindalou from air purifier just bought this it is very big and very noisy would not have bought it if I had knownDate published: 2019-03-03Rated 3 out of 5 by hs85 from it's ok I have mixed feelings about this. it does do the job well and leaves the air feeling fresh. yes it does give off an odd smell at first but that does go with time. it's extremely annoying that you can't get the replacement filters. for the price I would have expected them to be officially washable. I did wash the carbon filter and it works fine still. its too loud even on the lowest setting for pretty much anyone to sleep, in the higher setting its quite loud. I have to turn the TV up.Date published: 2019-02-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Breaky from Fantastic. Well impressed Have been looking to get an air purifier as I have been suffering with my sinuses. Was impressed with Homedics reviews, and that they use Hepa filters as other brands don’t all use Hepa filters. Had the air purifier for a week now and my sinuses have improved.Date published: 2019-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Heritier from Great I purchased one as a Christmas present, they were so impressed by the way it operated I decided to buy a smaller one ( smaller house) for myself. It certainly makes a difference to the air qualityDate published: 2019-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by RochelleC from Makes a huge difference! We’ve had this a couple of weeks now and it’s making a massive difference to the air quality in our home. It removes dust particles, cooking smells and smoke from grilling. It has various settings so it can be quiet in the night time as well. Another great homedics purchase!Date published: 2019-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Simeon from Perfect for Eczema Lovely addition to the bedroom.Date published: 2018-11-21Rated 2 out of 5 by Kona from A plastic smell which hasn't gone I bought this product 2 weeks ago. It fills my home with plastic smell . Being winter with closed Windows I have stopped using it.Date published: 2018-11-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Liz from Air purifier Much bigger than what I was expecting but dose the job well.its made such a difference to the quantity of air in our house as we live between 2 main roads and the railway only a stone thro away.it's help with my asthma and skin condition .would recommend this product to anyone.Date published: 2018-10-24
- Q & A
Does this remove dust mites ? It doesn't mention anything about it.Dear Twinkle, Yes this will trap dust mites. The true HEPA filter will trap particles as small as 0.0003mm the average size of a dust mite is 0.2mm. We hope you find this information useful. Kind Regards HoMedics Customer Services.Date published: 2019-01-04
best position for air purifyerOur purifiers work best when stood on the floor ensuring the environment is safe and dry. Further information is available in the downloadable instruction guide, within the Support tab on this page.Date published: 2018-09-05
You may also like these products