With a 360° HEPA filtration that removes 99.97% of airborne bacteria and allergens, the HoMedics Professional HEPA Air Purifier helps you and your family breathe easier at home. Not only does the HEPA filtration system kill germs and viruses as small as 0.3 microns but it removes odours as it works and lasts 5 times as longer than a conventional filter.
The Homedics Totalclean Air Purifier is the best choice for ensuring clean filtered air around your home. Suitable for larger rooms upto 17.1m2, the Air Purifier will filter out dirty air particles and clean odours as it works. Ideal for homes with pets, smokers or issues with air pollution. Breathe easily thanks to the replacable active carbon filtration system that works alongside the True Hepa filter to give you unrivalled air filtration in a compact and reliable Air Purifier machine.
Slimline & Discreet
Designed to fit neatly into your home, the HoMedics Totalclean Air Purifier AP25 works to filter bacteria & other common allergen particles through the professional HEPA filter so you can breathe easier.
Easy Read Display & Manual Controls
HoMedics Air Purifier filters are removable, cleanable and replaceable. For optimum performance, we recommend HEPA filters to be replaced every 18 months.
Remove Up To 99.97% Of Allergens
You can control the speed at which the air in your room is filtered. Simply switch between levels low-high to control the airflow. The filter check monitor will also keep you updated on the health of your filter.
- True HEPA Filtration
- Removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles
- Carbon odour filter
- Nightlight –display light turns off when in night mode
- Replace Filter Indicators
- 3 Speeds -Low/Medium/High
- Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses
- Customer ReviewsHoMedics Totalclean Air Purifier AP25 is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael68 from Ap25a I bought this a week ago and I am so happy with it. I have bronchitis and breathing with the ap25 is effortless.Date published: 2018-09-29Rated 5 out of 5 by ernie from mr wills i have asthma and this is perfect for me clean air very pleasedDate published: 2018-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue Ingleby from HoMedics Totalclean Air Purifier AP25 I bought the AP25 because I am getting strong smells of pot coming into my home from my neighbours. I have to say I am delighted with my purchase, not only does it clear the pot smell but one can taste the clean air. ItŠ—Ès incredible. I highly recommend this unit for whatever your needs are, as it really does deliver. My order arrived the next day. Total hassle free ordering. Very happy customer. Thank you.Date published: 2018-02-17Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from So far so good... I certainly notice the difference in air quality but it is much louder than we were lead to believe. I certainly couldn't sleep with it on, even in sleep mode.Date published: 2018-05-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Scrup from No replacement filters Unusable product as it depends on new filters every few months which are never in stock.Date published: 2018-11-20Rated 1 out of 5 by Pielover from Very noisy Really noisy on every fan speed setting. Can't leave it on when I'm in the same room as the noise is too loud.Date published: 2018-09-12
- Q & A
Is this safe for newborn babies and young children?Dear MattB, This air purifier does not contain an ozone generator or Ioniser and is therefore safe to use around babies and newborns, it relies on a true HEPA and activated carbon filter to clean the air. Kind Regards, HoMedics Customer ServicesDate published: 2019-04-01
I have HoMedics Totalclean Air Purifier AP25I. Can you advise electric running costs? Dear Buzz14425, The maximum power drawn by this product on its highest setting is 65W, Kind Regards, HoMedics Customer ServicesDate published: 2019-03-21
I am tempted to purchase your Professional purifier with the cleanable HEPA filter but not sure whether it will be too big for my bedroom which is only 120sq ft. Would I be better off with the AP25The recommend room size for the AP-25 is 184 square feet. So, this might be a little large.Date published: 2018-09-04
I bought this 12 days ago from Argos and although the performance is great there is a strange plastic smell which myself and all visitors notice. Any idea on how to get rid of it would be appreciated as I would prefer not to return it. Thank you.
You may also like these products