• Nightlight –display light turns off when in night mode

• 3 Speeds and Auto Mode

• Whisper quiet operation

• Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses

• 12h Auto-off Timer

• Dimensions: L: 24.6cm x W: 24.6cm X H: 56.6cm

Features

AP-T30 Air Purifier for Medium Size Rooms

With 360° HEPA filtration that removes 99.97% of airborne bacteria and allergens, the 5in1 TotalClean Air Purifier AP-T30 helps you and your family breathe easier at home. Not only does the HEPA filtration system kill germs and viruses as small as 0.3 microns but it removes odours as it works and lasts 5 times as longer than a conventional filter. With 3 speeds, a Night mode for uninterrupted use whilst you sleep and Replace Filter Indicators, you can rely on the 5 component parts within the purifier to leave you with a cleaner and fresher smelling home.

For A Cleaner & Purer Home Environment
A 360-deagree True HEPA filtration system removes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens as small as 0.3 mircons. It also captures and removes pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and germs. UV-C light helps to kill germs, bacteria and viruses.

Convenient Replaceable HEPA Filter
HoMedics Air Purifier filters are removable, cleanable and replaceable. For optimum performance, we recommend HEPA filters to be replaced every 12 months.

True HEPA Filter
The best thing about True HEPA filters? They last 5x longer than a conventional filter, meaning your air stays fresher and cleaner for longer. HEPA filters help remove pollen, germs, odours and more!

Fill Your Space With Your Favourite Scents
The HoMedics 5in1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium includes an aroma tray with 3 essential oil pads. Use your favourite essential oils (not included) to deliver scent into the air.

Whisper Quiet Operation
Designed to fit neatly into your home, the HoMedics 5in1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium, runs discreetly in the background to create a cleaner environment thanks to the whisper quiet operation.

Breathe Easy
The HoMedics 5in1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium is a good fit for a room that is 17.5 metre squared/185 squared feet or smaller. Featuring a night light and an auto-off timer that allows you to choose between 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours means you can set it and forget it without fuss.

Key Features

• True HEPA Filtration
  • Carbon Odour Filtration
  • 4.8 Air Changes per Hour
  • Oil Tray with 3 Essential Oil Pads
  • Nightlight –display light turns off when in night mode
  • Pre-Filter
  • Replace Filter Indicators
  • 3 Speeds and Auto Mode
  • Whisper quiet operation
  • Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses
  • 12h Auto-off Timer
  • 3 Year Warranty
Customer Reviews
HoMedics 5in1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium AP-T30 is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Clean air, great product First of all, you are struck by the build quality of the Homedics TotalClean Air Purifier. It is sturdy and actually quite stylish for a product of its kind. They've clearly thought about how it's going to look in somebody's living room or bedroom, and I don't think it looks out of place at all with all of the other electrical items we have in our home. It sounds very quiet overall, a light whirring when it's being used, but nothing that will affect you having a conversation, watching TV or listening to music. The in-built infuser is also a great feature, as it can help to mask odours in the home. My partner and I cook a lot and we use some quite pungent spices, so it's great to have the air purifier to freshen things up. It really does take away those lingering smells, and using a eucalyptus or lavender oil makes the flat feel instantly refreshed. One thing that is really attractive about the air purifier is its anti-allergy properties. My partner and I are fortunate in that we don't suffer from any allergies, but friends who have Honmedics products rave about the improvements they've noticed since using them. All in all a really great addition to our home. We live in a small-medium sized flat and the 'medium' version of the product is ideal for us.
Date published: 2019-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely fresh air! I started using this a couple of weeks ago. I live in a loft conversion, so my room gets stuffy very easily, but this makes it easy to get clean air, especially when there's dust flying around after cleaning. The lowest fan setting is quiet enough to ignore as background noise, while the others I reserve for when I'm not in the room. Great to have a timer so it turns itself off. Love the pad for essential oils. Clean and lovely smelling air!
Date published: 2019-02-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Robustly built, easy to use, great for allergies The unit comes securely boxed and pre assembled requiring no technical skills to get started. The robust build quality is immediately obvious, however compared to some of its competitors the design perhaps leaves a little to be desired. What it lacks in looks however it makes up for in a tonne of core features. In addition to the HEPA filter feautured in most air filtration units it has a carbon filter to remove nasty smells, bacteria killing UV-C technology, Ioniser which I found really helped with sensitive/dry skin conditions and essential oil tray for adding scents to the air - all for roughly half the price of my other air purifier! I use the purifier every night and would highly recommend anybody else suffering from allergies does the same, the fan is sufficiently powerful for most average sized bedrooms and I have had no trouble sleeping with the fan noise on the lower setting. Other than some slight aesthetic tweaks the only area in which I feel the homedics air purifier fails to exceed expectation is a lack of online functionality, hopefully remote control and air quality monitoring via smartphone is perhaps a feature they could look to incorporate in future models. Ultimately I feel the homedics 5 in 1 provides great bang for your buck and is the best choice available for anybody looking to improve their breathing, sleep and general well being.
Date published: 2019-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice clean air I love the purifier. It is very quiet and the room feels so clean and fresh. My room, skin and everything felt so much cleaner and fresh. I noticed less the dust in the room. The instructions are easy to follow. The lights can change to night mode. Its a good size and works amazingly in the room. No more smells. Just nice clean fresh air.
Date published: 2019-02-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cleaner air and removes dump Been using it for a week now really impressed with the quality of the product. The room doesn’t have steam in the morning anymore and the air purifier is working greatly. It is quite big comparing to the other ones I purchased earlier, hence works effectively in our bedroom.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant purifier When I got this I first checked the wattage it used so I could understand the timer a bit better, it’s 65watts so can be less than a lightbulb. I set it up in my bedroom and it looked like a small piece of space age furniture in the corner and looked fabulous. I switched it on and set it for 4 hours as that’s when I would be going to bed so the ionisation was on also and I put some lavender oil on the the little pad that slides into the side of the machine. It was quiet at low speed and can be turned up if required. So when it came to bed time the bedroom smelt devine and it had just switched off. Now I can must say when I was lying down nodding off I honestly felt that the room was a less stuffy and the room atmosphere felt clear it was so much better than previous. I carried on using it this week and I was able to breath much better. I was thinking of buying a fan for the room too this year after the hot weather we had last year and the difficulties we had sleeping but this purifier is also a great fan too without the ioniser on. It’s very well made piece of kit and feels like it will last me for a long long time. The filter is easy to clean and replace if required and the added oil pads are a bonus. On a side note my wife has told me there is definitely less dust in the room after using it this week.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great addition to our home I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now and it has proved to be a great addition to our home. I currently have it in the kitchen/family room area and the air quality has really improved - kitchen smells and kitty litter smells soon disappear. I haven’t used the essential oil option on the unit as we have cats and I’m aware of the potential dangers of using essential oils around cats but 5 stars to the manufacturers for highlighting this in their information leaflet. The unit is very solid and quiet when on the lowest of 3 settings, easy to set up (just plug it in) and simple to understand controls. It also has a cooling effect so I’m really looking for to seeing how this performs in the summer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Seriously good This is seriously good. The improvement in air quality is unmistakable. Extremely quiet even on the highest fan speed. Makes a room feel fresher and cooler, and reduces coughing for any type of breathing difficulty. Very impressed.
Date published: 2019-02-21
  • y_2019, m_3, d_22, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_14
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T30WT-GB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 205.02ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Q & A

How much does this cost to run Can’t find any specs on output

Asked by: Fiona07
Dear Fiona07, The maximum power drawn by the AP-T30WT-GB is 65W. Kind Regards, HoMedics Customer Services
Answered by: Homedics Customer Service
Date published: 2019-03-20
  • y_2019, m_3, d_23, h_23CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T30WT-GB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 169.13ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
Support

Online Support Information

You may also like these products