More Views

TotalClean Replacement 360 HEPA-Type Filter for HEPA AP-T20 Tower Air Purifier

Model: AP-T20FL

Availability: Out of stock

£19.99

Filter fits into AP-T20WT Tower Air Purifier. Filters remove up to 99% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. For optimal performance replace every 12 months. Each package contains 1 filter.

Features
  • Removes 99% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns
  • Replace every 12 months for optimal performance
  • Built-in pre-filter and carbon odor filtration
  • Includes 1 filter
  • Fits HoMedics HEPA Tower Air Purifier: AP-T20WT
Customer Reviews
TotalClean Replacement 360 HEPA-Type Filter for HEPA AP-T20 Tower Air Purifier is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Good Only had over a week, I bought the T20, it works in the bedroom a treat on low setting overnight and wake up to either 0 or 1 on my Air Quality metre. Note the pic I just took, but I'm not waiting hours for AQM meter to reach 0 or 1. Buying 2 more T20's and a T40 for frontroom/dinning room.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Does what it says Bought one as a spare and also one for a family member
Date published: 2019-12-01
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T20FL, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 152.71ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Q & A

Can you please let me know when the filter for the AP T 20 will be available. E mail address audrey @ railt.plus.com have not checked for the bulb for same model but it out of stock also please advise of when available.UV C bulb AP UVC 1  Many thank

Asked by: Railton
Dear Railton, The filters will be available around the middle of July and the light bulb will be available at the beginning of September, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, The HoMedics team
Answered by: HoMedics
Date published: 2020-06-26

The True Hepa filter of the T30 and T40 is described as filtering down to 0.3 microns. The HEPA type of the T20 is also described as filtering down to 0.3microns. Can you confirm that the HEPA type gives the same performance to True HEPA? Thanks

Asked by: stevea
Dear stevea, The HEPA type filter removes 99% or airborne contaminants, while the True HEPA filter will remove 99.97% of it. Kind Regards, The HoMedics team
Answered by: HoMedics
Date published: 2020-05-27

Hi, Please can you tell me when this filter is expected to be back in stock. I can not find one of these to buy anywhere. Thanks.

Asked by: Simon101
Dear Simon101, We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. The filter should be back in stock (and available on our website) by the end of the next week. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Answered by: Homedics Customer Service
Date published: 2020-04-21

Hi, I think I need to replace the filter in my total clean 5 in 1 air purifier. How ever I am struggling to find one, do you stock them?

Asked by: Tsp84
Dear Tsp84, The 360 HEPA-Type Filter for HEPA AP-T20 Tower Air Purifier is now available on our website. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2020-03-20

How long should a filter last

Asked by: Jacks63
Dear Jacks63, Thank you for your question. For optimal performance, replace every 12 months under normal usage conditions. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2019-11-13
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T20FL, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 168.65ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
Support

Online Support Information