The complete 2 minute beauty routine for your face
Pureté is your facial skincare's greatest ally. Easy to use and adaptable to the specific needs of your skin, it revolutionises the way you take care of your face.
Most women of all ages and skin types are dissatisfied with the condition of the skin on their face. Pollution, impurities, make-up and sweat reduce the radiance and purify of your face. The revolutionary Puretè system for face care, combines 3 heads for cleansing, massage and exfoliation for a complete facial care in just 2 minutes.
The combination of two facial care technologies
9,000 pulsations per minute in 2 intensity levels, in a continuous movement
Combined system of micro oscillations in a pulsating movement
Zone Control System
An audible signal every 20 seconds indicates when you need to change the area of the face being treated
Docking station with induction charging - simply rest the brush on the charging base
The complete routine for all skin types
How to use - 2 minutes a day for visibly improved skin
1. Remove eye make-up with your usual product
2. Attach the sensitive brush head, choose intensity 1 or 2 (for a deeper action on normal to mixed skin) and apply your gel cleanser.
3. Start from the T-zone with circular movements on the front of the nose and chin, changing the facial area after each signal.
4. Rinse your face thoroughly and pat dry with a towel.
5. Switch to the gel massage head and apply your usual cream or serum to the brush head.
6. Activate Sonic Pulse and enjoy one minute of anti-stress massage while the active ingredients penetrate deeply.
Clinically tested results
OF WOMEN WHO TESTED THINK THEY SAW AN IMPROVEMENT IN THEIR SKIN AFTER USE
MORE MAKE-UP THAN MANUAL CLEANSING
ENJOYED THE FEELING OF THE PRODUCT ON THEIR SKIN
OF THE SEBUM DEPOSITED ON THE SKIN IS REMOVED
INCREASE OF SKIN HYDRATION LEVEL
- Customer Reviews
- Q & A
Can I use this in the shower?Dear Magg1e, Yes this machine is waterproof and can be used in the shower or bath. Kind Regards, HoMedics Customer ServicesDate published: 2019-03-19