With a 360° HEPA filtration that removes 99.97% of airborne bacteria and allergens, the HoMedics Professional HEPA Air Purifier helps you and your family breathe easier at home. Not only does the HEPA filtration system kill germs and viruses as small as 0.3 microns but it removes odours as it works and lasts 5 times as longer than a conventional filter.
Slimline & Discreet
Designed to fit neatly into your home, the HoMedics Totalclean Air Purifier AP15 works to filter bacteria & other common allergen particles through the professional HEPA filter so you can breathe easier.
Easy Read Display & Manual Controls
HoMedics Air Purifier filters are removable, cleanable and replaceable. For optimum performance, we recommend HEPA filters to be replaced every 18 months.
Remove Up To 99.97% Of Allergens
You can control the speed at which the air in your room is filtered. Simply switch between levels low-high to control the airflow. The filter check monitor will also keep you updated on the health of your filter.
- True HEPA Filtration
- Removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles
- Carbon odour filter
- Nightlight –display light turns off when in night mode
- Replace Filter Indicators
- 3 Speeds -Low/Medium/High
- Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses
- Customer ReviewsHoMedics Totalclean Air Purifier AP15 is rated out of 5 by 16.Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee from Really love it Really love it. I suffer from hayfever and this beauty is heaven sent. I have tried other filters in the past and this far exceeds my expectations. Even on the low setting you can feel the difference in minutes. It is a little bigger than expected but I really don't mind that at all. Looks good too.Date published: 2018-05-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Izz from This air purifier is the one of the best product I have ever had and works fantastic.Date published: 2018-02-22Rated 4 out of 5 by lindalou from air purifier just bought this it is very big and very noisy would not have bought it if I had knownDate published: 2019-03-03Rated 4 out of 5 by qprvicky from Does it's job! This does it's job. Bit too soon to tell if it will make a big difference to my allergies, but so far so good.Date published: 2018-08-14Rated 3 out of 5 by hs85 from it's ok I have mixed feelings about this. it does do the job well and leaves the air feeling fresh. yes it does give off an odd smell at first but that does go with time. it's extremely annoying that you can't get the replacement filters. for the price I would have expected them to be officially washable. I did wash the carbon filter and it works fine still. its too loud even on the lowest setting for pretty much anyone to sleep, in the higher setting its quite loud. I have to turn the TV up.Date published: 2019-02-14Rated 2 out of 5 by Kona from A plastic smell which hasn't gone I bought this product 2 weeks ago. It fills my home with plastic smell . Being winter with closed Windows I have stopped using it.Date published: 2018-11-10Rated 1 out of 5 by Donna from Not as advertised I bought this as it was advertised as having a washable filter. It actually doesn’t and you need to replace 2 filters regularly so I took it back .Date published: 2018-06-27Rated 1 out of 5 by Londonbuyer from it stinks Smells bad once out of the box, I’ve had a few air filters and this is not a good brand. I’m going for a Honeywell as none of theirs produce ozone which I’m sure this one probably does with its smelly air.Date published: 2018-05-23
- Q & A
You may also like these products