• Essential Oil Amroa Tray & 3 Oils Pads

• Nightlight - Display light turns off when in night mode

• Whisper Quiet Operation

• UV-C Light - Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses

• 3 Year Warranty

• Mains Powered

• Dimensions: L: 24.6cm x W: 24.6cm X H: 56.6cm

Features

With 360° True HEPA filtration that removes 99.97% of airborne bacteria and allergens, the 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier AP-T30 helps you and your family breathe easier at home. The Ture HEPA filtration system kill germs and viruses as small as 0.3 microns. With 3 speeds, a Night mode for uninterrupted use whilst you sleep and Replace Filter Indicators, you can rely on the 5 component parts within the purifier to leave you with a cleaner and fresher smelling home.

For A Cleaner & Purer Home Environment
A 360° True HEPA filtration system removes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens as small as 0.3 mircons. It also captures and removes pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and germs. UV-C light helps to kill germs, bacteria and viruses.

Convenient Replaceable HEPA Filter
HoMedics Air Purifier filters are removable, cleanable and replaceable. For optimum performance, we recommend HEPA filters to be replaced every 12 months.

True HEPA Filter
The best thing about True HEPA filters? They help your air stay fresher and cleaner for longer. True HEPA filters help remove pollen, germs, odours and more!

Fill Your Space With Your Favourite Scents
The HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium includes an aroma tray with 3 essential oil pads. Use your favourite essential oils (not included) to deliver scent into the air.

Whisper Quiet Operation
Designed to fit neatly into your home, the HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium, runs discreetly in the background to create a cleaner environment thanks to the whisper quiet operation.

Breathe Easy
The HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean Air Purifier - Medium is a good fit for a room that is 84M²/H / 888FT²/H or smaller. Featuring a night light and an auto-off timer that allows you to choose between 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours means you can set it and forget it without fuss.

Key Features

Suitable for medium-sized rooms up to 84M²/H / 888FT²/H

True HEPA Filtration & Carbon Odour Filtration

Pre-Filter - Captures larger particles, such as pet dander

4.8 Air Changes Per Hour

Essential Oil Amroa Tray & 3 Oils Pads

Nightlight - Display light turns off when in night mode

Replacement Filter Indicators

3 Speeds (Low, Medium, High)

Whisper Quiet Operation

UV-C Light - Kills Germs, Bacteria and Viruses *Shown by independent laboratory testing.

3 Year Warranty

Mains Powered

Power 65W

Dimensions: L: 24.6cm x W: 24.6cm X H: 56.6cm

Customer Reviews
HoMedics 5 in 1 TotalClean™ Air Purifier - Medium AP-T30 is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 46.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works brilliant This dehumidifier is great works quite does the job let’s out pure pure fresh air has quite a selection for timing different speed levels kills all odours
Date published: 2019-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good one to have Worth buying. Would recommend to every hausehold. Especially in wet weather
Date published: 2019-10-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Wow My home feels fresher, cleaner, no stale food and pet odour what a difference this has made. The air feels fresh and clean. I'm an absolute air freak my home never feels clean unless I have every window open and now i dont need to. It's like having air conditioning in your home.
Date published: 2019-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great job! I bought this for my sinuses and it does exactly what it says
Date published: 2019-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from seems to be working great. sleeping much better! nice air filter! good price!
Date published: 2019-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Runs very quiet I forget it’s on I bought the 5 in1 total clean air purifier for my mum who is a heavy smoker, And I can’t believe the difference in her house, the smell has gone and the air is now much cleaner. My mum also suffered from blocked nose constantly sneezing, she has not had a problem since I bough the air purifier. Worth buying
Date published: 2019-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Does exactly as described Noticed the difference in the kitchen within 10 mins from switching it on . The added bonus was there an option to use essential oils .
Date published: 2019-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my purchase is good my homedic is a great
Date published: 2019-06-18
  • y_2019, m_11, d_20, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3-b1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_46
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T30WT-GB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103.2ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Q & A

I cannot find a CADR statistic anywhere for the AP-T20 model. Why isn't this information published and what are the CADR values?

Asked by: VJJJ
Dear VJJJ, The reason for this is that the technical team is trying to get a CADR certificate that covers the entire European Union and not just UK. Kind regards, HoMedics Team
Answered by: Homedics Customer Service
Date published: 2019-11-04

What is the running cost per hour Thanks 

Asked by: Craigster27
Dear Craigster27, This is totally dependent on how much you pay for your electricity, the product draws a maximum of 37 Watts. Therefore based on an average cost of 17.78p/KWh, to run this product at maximum power 24hrs/day it would cost 15.8p per day to run or 0.66p/hour. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2019-10-22

Is this model ozone free?

Asked by: Val2701
Dear Val2701, Please note that our air purifiers do not produce any measurable ozone. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2019-10-16

what is the cadr rating for dust

Asked by: teresaj
Dear teresaj, When you are shopping for an air purifier, we recommend that you compare the CADR numbers. First, look at suggested room size. Then refer to the tobacco smoke, dust and pollen Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers. The higher the numbers, the faster the unit filters the air. Individual situations and needs may vary, so we make certain that we test individually for the most common sources of indoor air pollution (tobacco smoke, dust and pollen) and get individual CADR ratings for each. SUGGESTED ROOM SIZE: 109 M² / 1176 FT² THIS UNIT'S CADR RATINGS: Tobacco Smoke: 270; Dust: 275; Pollen: 282; Combined: 827 As a general rule, higher Clean Air Delivery Rates provide improved performance in all room sizes. Please note, portable air purifiers will be much more effective in rooms where all the doors and windows are closed. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2019-09-10

Hello do i need to change filters for this purifier ?

Asked by: Marieta
Dear Marieta, We would like to confirm that for optimal performance, you have to replace the True HEPA filter every 12 months under normal usage conditions. You can clean the pre-filter once a month under normal usage. Kind regards, Team Homedics
Date published: 2019-08-26

I Would Like To Own This Item But The One Thing I Need To Know Is ,Can You Deliver By This "Thursday"

Asked by: Gibb
Hi Gibb, As long as you select and pay for next day delivery at check out before 3pm, the unit will arrive with DPD the next day. Kind regards, HoMedics Team
Date published: 2019-08-14

How often do you need to change the filter.

Asked by: Jamesy
Dear Jamesy, Under normal use, we advise to replace the filter every 12 month. In the meantime, the filter can be hovered in order to maintain it the highest performance. Kind regards, HoMedics Team
Date published: 2019-08-12

AIR PURIFIER APT40 what are the sound levels measured in decibels for each speed setting.

Asked by: tom534
Hi tom534, Please find the following information regarding the decibels levels: ≤ 45dBA @ 1M on Low and ≤ 65 dBA @ 1M on all other settings Kind regards, HoMedics Team
Date published: 2019-08-09
  • y_2019, m_11, d_20, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3-b1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_25
  • loc_en_GB, sid_UK-AP-T30WT-GB, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedics
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 142.7ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
Support

Online Support Information

You may also like these products