Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
As with all terms and conditions, these get a bit technical and we’re sorry if they sound rather formal. However, they are pretty standard and designed to enhance your e-shopping experience and make it as easy and secure as possible.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the www.homedics.co.uk website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
• General Information
• Your responsibilities if you break these Conditions
• Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
• Contract cancellation
• Returns / Exchange Procedure
• Third Party Information
• Entire agreement
• Newsletter sign up discount
www.homedics.co.uk is the website of FKA Brands Limited of Somerhill Business Park, Five Oak Green Road Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0GP. Company Registration number 4353765 Registered VAT number 785417692 the following terms and conditions will apply between you and FKA Brands Limited, when you buy an item from www.homedics.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.homedics.co.uk is with FKA Brands Limited. and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to www.homedics.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from www.homedics.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform FKA Brands Limited. as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. FKA Brands Limited. tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on www.homedics.co.uk to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on or using our website.
- FKA Brands Limited. reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in the fraudulent or illegal activity on www.homedics.co.uk
Your responsibilities if you break these Conditions
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If www.homedics.co.uk does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be despatched.
- All prices listed on www.homedics.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and www.homedics.co.uk until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
- We aim to cover all areas with our Express service, but unfortunately, it cannot be guaranteed in certain areas. These include Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- Prices quoted are based on UK delivery. For non-UK deliveries, local tax will apply and the price may be adjusted at checkout.
- www.homedics.co.uk accept most major credit/debit cards
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures.
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 14 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to www.homedics.co.uk, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
- If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within seven days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations. If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the fourteen days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have three months to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).
- You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so within fourteen working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
Returns / Exchange Procedure
- You may return defective items sold by www.homedics.co.uk for a refund if the defect manifests itself within 28 days of delivery.
- You may return defective items sold by www.homedics.co.uk provided the defect manifests itself within the relevant extended guarantee period shown on the item itself for an exchange. In some cases a suitable alternative item will be offered as a replacement where the original item is no longer available. For more information, please refer to our Returns procedure.
- www.homedics.co.uk will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your www.homedics.co.uk log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on homedics.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 30 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc., we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on www.homedics.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from www.homedics.co.uk
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.homedics.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by FKA Brands Limited. Ltd. In accessing www.homedics.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.homedics.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of FKA Brands Limited. Ltd.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for FKA Brands Limited. products are those stated on the FKA Brands Limited material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what FKA Brands Limited and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Buy One Get One Free Offer
- The Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) offer is valid for eligible products as specified in the promotion.
- The offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- To avail of the BOGO offer, customers must add the specified number of eligible items to their cart to qualify for the promotion.
- The free item will be automatically applied during checkout, reflecting a 100% discount on the item of equal or lesser value.
3. Returns and Exchanges:
- If a customer decides to return the purchased item, the free item must also be returned in its original condition and packaging.
- If the free item is not returned, its value will be deducted from the refund amount.
- In case of an exchange, the customer must include both the purchased and free items for a seamless process.
4. Refund Process:
- Refunds will be processed based on the actual amount paid after accounting for the BOGO offer.
- The value of the free item will be deducted from the total refund if the free item is not returned with the purchased item.
- The BOGO offer cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, or offers unless explicitly stated.
- The offer is not applicable to prior purchases or orders.
6. Modification and Termination:
- The company reserves the right to modify or terminate the BOGO offer at any time without prior notice.
- Modifications will not affect orders placed before the effective date of the changes.
7. Fraudulent Activity:
- Any attempt to abuse or manipulate the terms of the BOGO offer may result in the cancellation of the order and a ban on future promotions.
8. Dispute Resolution:
- Any disputes arising from the BOGO offer will be resolved in accordance with the company's standard terms and conditions.
9. General Terms:
- The BOGO offer is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- By participating in the offer, customers agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
10. Contact Information:
- For any questions or concerns regarding the BOGO offer, customers can contact our customer service team at email@example.com
These terms and conditions are effective as of 1st January 2023 and may be updated as needed.
10% Discount on Newsletter Registration
Terms and conditions apply. We have the right to reserve, to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you. Not combinable with other promotions. It does not apply to orders that have already been placed. Furthermore, no cash payment is possible. To receive the discount code, you will need to subscribe to our newsletter or sms. Enter the discount code at check-out to get 10% off your next order. This discount code is valid for one use only. The discount code will not apply to bundles, these have been reduced manually.
Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions
1. Gift Certificates are valid for 24 months (730 days) from the date of purchase.
2. Gift Certificates are available in various denominations with a £10 minimum.
3. Gift Certificates can be used multiple times dependent on Gift Certificate balance. No change or refund will be given. You can check your balance anytime on our website.
5. Gift Certificates will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
6. Gift Certificates will be subject to verification at time of presentation when making a purchase.
7. In the event of any dispute, the decision of (Site Name) is final.
8. (Site Name) reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.
Extra 20% off all air purifiers and humidifiers
From 22nd August 2023 to midnight 28th August 2023
Use code AIR20 to get an EXTRA 20% off all air purifiers and humidifiers. Offer excludes bundles. are announced as a winner.
Free Pulse Oximeter Offer
From July 2023 until stocks last
Get a free fingertip pulse oximeter when you spend £30 or more online. Pulse oxi eter atomatically added to your basket when you spend £30.
Offer valid while stocks last.
Mental Health Awareness Week Giveaway
From 15th May 2023 to 11:59pm BST 21st May 2023
Entrants must be over 18 years old and a UK resident. One winner will be chosen at random. This giveaway will close at 11.59pm BST on Sunday 21st of May 2023. One tag counts as one entry. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram from the Homedics UK account on Monday 22nd of February. Please do not fill out any online links or forms from fraudulent accounts impersonating us. We will never ask for your bank details. The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner.
After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
Kings Coronation promotion - 20% off sitewide
From 4th May 2023 to 11:59pm BST Tuesday 9th May 2023
In celebration of King Charles III coronation weekend. Enjoy 20% off sitewide when you use code KC2023 at the checkout. Offer ends midnight Tuesday 9th May.
Homedics survey competition
From 12th May 2023 to 11:59pm GMT 16th June 2023
1. The promoter is FKA Brands Ltd whose registered office is at Somerhill Business Park, Five Oak Green Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11 0GP (the “Promoter”).
2. Employees of FKA Brands Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. You enter the competition by filling out the survey form. This constitutes your entry into the competition.
7. Only one entry/survey will be accepted per person. If a person submits more than one entry/survey, the Promoter will accept the first entry only. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. Any additional entries will be disregarded by the Promoter.
8. The competition will open at 08:00 BST on 12th May 2023.
9. Closing date for entry will be midnight on the 16th of June. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. All dates and times are UK.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. How to enter: complete a Homedics customer survey that is emailed to all customers who have signed up to the Homedics newsletter and who purchase a Homedics product from homedics.co.uk and accept marketing communication, in the period of 9 May to 16 June.
12. One (1) winner will be selected at random from those entries.
13. The prize is 1 x MCS-950HJ-GB (RRP £249) and 1 X FM-TS9-GB (£RRP 69.99)
14. The prize is as described and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winner notification and prize fulfilment is as follows:
• The winner will be contacted by the promoter via email on the email address supplied in the survey entry.
• The winner must attach a copy of photo his/her ID in order to prove that he/she is aged 18 or over, via email.
• If the winner does not message the Promoter within 48 hours of receiving the notification email the winner will forfeit the prize.
• If the prize has been forfeited, the Promoter will select another winner at random from the remaining entries. This winner will then have 48 hours to respond as detailed above.
• The prize selection process will continue until a winner has been selected who responds within 48 hours and who is aged 18 or over.
• If a winner rejects the prize, their entry is invalid for whatever reason or they are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, their prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will select another winner at random from the remaining entries.
• Full details on how the prize will be delivered will be provided to the winner.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for the content of any material submitted by you, and you accept that (i) you will be responsible for ensuring that any material submitted does not infringe any third party rights (such as intellectual property rights) and (ii) you will be liable for any claims, losses, fines, penalties, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you or the Promoter as a result of any such infringement.
17. You will retain ownership in the copyright of your entry. However you hereby grant to the Promoter, its group companies, contractors, agents and collaborators a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive perpetual, sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce and/or modify your entry without restriction in any and all media, including for the purposes of the competition, for internal use, for commercial use, for publication on any websites and social media channels, and for use in promotional and advertising materials. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you also hereby waive all your moral rights in your entry. You hereby irrevocably assign to the Promoter, with full legal and beneficial ownership, all intellectual property rights in your entry, and consent to its use, reproduction and modification without restriction in any and all media, including for the purposes of the competition, for internal use, for commercial use, for publication on any websites or social media channels including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram and for use in promotional and advertising materials.
18. If your entry features any person other than the entrant, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of all persons featured into the competition, and to the use of details in materials (of any medium, including still photographs and films) for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and on the Internet (including on any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies), for purposes relating to the promotion of the competition, the Homedics brand, before and after the closing date, for an unlimited time and without compensation. You shall obtain such persons’ written consent if required to do so in the form requested by the Promoter. If you do not do so upon request, or it comes to the Promoter’s attention that the consent required by this clause has not been granted, your entry may be deemed invalid and disqualified. Only the entrant is eligible to win the competition.
19. Entries to this competition must:
• not contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate.
• not contain any content which may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, or abusive or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
• not contain any viruses or other harmful programs;
• not advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods and services, or (unless otherwise specified in these terms) feature any third-party branding, trade mark or logos, including on clothing, other than those of the Promoter; and
• not use any public domain or third party proprietary images, including statues, sculptures, paintings and other works of art.
20. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation. Our Privacy Notice can be found here https://www.homedics.co.uk/privacy-notice
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend this competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason whatsoever, including for reasons outside of the promoter’s control. We will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemics, pandemics, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
24. You agree that the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
26. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Homedics UK SMS Messaging Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply if you consent to receive repeat automated promotional and personalised marketing text (e.g. SMS and MMS) messages (e.g. shopping basket reminders) from HoMedics UK (“we”, “us” or “our”). Please read these terms carefully before you consent to receiving these text messages from us. By using the messaging service, you affirm that you are at least 16 years of age.
We may send you text messages using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate.
Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase.
Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency will vary. We reserve the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. We also reserve the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you when we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas or to all mobile network operators or mobile virtual network operators.
You also agree to our Terms.
Text the keyword STOP to our shortcode to opt out of receiving our text messages. After texting STOP to our shortcode you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command. If you cannot unsubscribe by using the STOP keyword command, you may contact us by email at email@example.com. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from us through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Text the keyword HELP to our shortcode to return customer care contact information.
SMS Customer Care
This message program is a service of HoMedics UK, located at Somerhill Business Park 5 Oak Green Rd, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0GP.